there are just too many beers to agree on just 18, so we update our taps as we release new beers.
stop in and try one and let us know what you think
tap list 06/14
1) Wake Zone – Vanilla Espresso Porter ABV: 5.7%
Our Our Base Porter, aged on Madagascar Vanilla and Cameron's Espresso beans. Perfect for the start or finish of any day whether you are on the lake, on our patio or in the taproom.
2) Stouty McStoutface – Dry Irish Stout ABV: 4.9%
You're in luck, this traditional style brew is back and hits your taste buds with notes of coffee & roasted English barley. East Kent Golding hops make their mark as well. Sláinte (Cheers!)
3) Tie The Knot – American Pretzel Wheat Ale ABV: 6.1%
Malty, bready, a touch of caramel, and a hint of sea salt. Pretzels and beer go hand and hand. Now they fit in the same glass. Care for a side of mustard?
4) Cobertizo – Mexican Lager ABV: 6.6%
Vienna style brew fermented with a uniquely Central American strain of yeast. Perfect for the taproom, pontoon or campfire
5) Thermocline – Cream Ale ABV: 6.3%
Smooth mouthfeel and evenly balanced with cluster hops. This brew is a crowd favorite for those
seeking a lighter bodied beer without sacrificing small batch craft taste.
6) Maibock ABV: 7.2%
Paler in color and more hop focused than traditional bock beers, our Maibock signals the return of spring with its bready characteristics and a combination of the nobel German Hallertau hops as well as Mt. Hood.
7) Stache Strong - Light Oaked Session IPA ABV: 3.6%
This collaborative effort combines MN Pilsner malt, Arianna hops and light toasted American oak. Each of which lends their unique character to an extremely sessionable IPA. The best part about its lower abv is that it lets you go back for a few more, knowing that each pint is adding to our donation towards brain cancer research. #BrewStacheStong
8) Rua Seol (Roo-ahh Shoal) Irish Red Ale ABV: 6.4%
Gaelic translation for “Copper-Red Sails”, this brew lives up to its name, and when it catches the sunlight just right, it’s not hard to imagine a rainbow leading right into your pint.
9) Hi-Sea – Orange Cream Alw ABV: 5.2%
Fresh pureed blood oranges add alight fruitiness to the finish of this smooth drinking, summer favorite. Grab a glass while you can!
10) On “More” Thin Ice - Double Cold IPA ABV: 7.7% On “More” Thin Ice is a higher strength version of our previous cold IPA. Brewed with lager yeast., lending to its cold refreshing taste with a mouth feel as smooth as ice. Just because there’s more there, doesn’t make it any less dangerously delicious!
11) Tres Olas – Light Mexican Lager ABV: 4.2%
Three little waves of citrus fell into this crushable beach-side drinker. Orange and Lemon peel plus a load of freshly squeezed Limes put this brew on tap just in time for Cinco de Mayo
12) Hard Astern Full - Hazy IPA – ABV: 7.1%
If you're looking for a hop forward IPA with a citrus kick, this is your pint. We combined Rahr's new North Star Pilsner with oats and wheat for a super clean finish to a visually cloudy beer. If you've got a favorite hop, its probably in here too. Azzaca, Citra, Simcoe, Julius, Chinook, Galaxy and Mosaic all make their way into the tanks as well.
13) Campfire Embers - Minnesota Style Amber Eisbock - 6.5% ABV
Lagered for an extended period of time at colder than normal temperatures, this caramel-colored beauty drinks like it was simply made to be enjoyed around the firepit. Ashburne Mild, Northstar Pils and Weyermann specialty malts give this brew all of the character of a traditional German "Ice"-Bock, while still staying on just this side of Minnesota liquor laws.
14) Pontoon Pilsner - Minnesota Pilsner ABV: 5.0%
Light, bright and easy drinking. All of the pilsner malt comes from our friends at Rahr, just down the road, and the classic crisp finish owes its presence to Triple Pearl hops from Mighty Axe in Foley, MN.
15) CTZ –S.M.A.S.H IPA ABV: 6.2%
First SMASH beer to hit the tanks. Solid body and piney, resinous hop profile. Malt: Rahr Pale Ale. Hop: CTZ
16) White Squalls - Hard Seltzer – ABV: 4.7%
Variety of flavors to add to the base seltzer. Light, crisp and delicious for anyone on a hot summer day.
Current Flavors - **Raspberry**Mojito**Blue Razz**White Peach**Mango**Blueberry**
17) N/A Cream Ale - ABV: <0.5%
18) Cider Style Graf – ABV: 4.6%
Refreshing graf that you can enjoy on any Minnesota day. Malted Sorghum provides the base and Select Cider lends the sweetness to those looking to reduce their gluten intake.
♥♥♥♥♥ = Brewed With Heart Series